- @susanmernit I think a lot bloggers will (and already do) fill the gaps left by both local and national journalists. #
- Just had the best midwife appointment evar. Need to get her sched so I can go into labor during her shift. 😉 #
- @tubafrenzy How much do you think UNC could save if they switched from Microsoft to OpenOffice? #
- @matusiak Ah, so the real trick is getting the entire campus to switch to Linux… in reply to matusiak #
- RT @orangepolitics: RT @CarrboroCitizen: Doc Screening “You Don’t Have to Ride Jim Crow” http://tinyurl.com/d6s9oc (More: http://is.gd/kQT0) #
- Retweeting @UNC_Health_Care: RT @newsobserver: UNC study tackles anxiety during pregnancy… http://bit.ly/142db9 #
- Just watched the full “You Don’t Have to Ride Jim Crow” doc. Can’t wait to show it w/ the filmmaker at the Horace Williams House tmrw (7pm). #
Powered by Twitter Tools.