Here is some good stuff I posted on social media recently:
- How the NC GOP is still trying to squash democracy
North Carolina’s War on Voters Is Heating Up
- Gov. Pat McCrory is working hard to try to reverse his loss by questioning the votes from progressive communities like mine. The Cooper campaign made a statement
McCrory Administration failures delay vote tally as Cooper lead grows
- Still wondering if Republicans need to watch Schoolhouse Rock for a refresher on American values.
The Great American Melting Pot
- Great webcomic on tone policing
No, We Won’t Calm Down – Tone Policing Is Just Another Way to Protect Privilege
- “Doc, you’re gargling with Coke.”
The Rot of Fake News
- Fantastic reading list for anyone who wants to better understand how we got to this horrible, racist moment in U.S. politics.
Syllabus for White People to Educate Themselves
- A classic re-post from a year ago: “Think twice before you call for closed borders”
Anne Frank was a Refugee Who Was Denied Entrance to the United States