- Happy 36th anniversary of my (limited, diminishing) right to decide what goes on inside my body! Thank you, Roe v. Wade. #
- At the nutritionist who I will pay to tell me to eat better, duh. Radio in the waiting room tuned to some typical morning zoo-type crap. #
- I just paid over $100 to find out I can still eat ice cream. Grrr. #
- It’s really not that bad, but something about dealing with gestational diabetes just makes me want to take the rest of the day off. #notGSD #
- @ylove Is this you in this video? http://charterforcompassion.com/stories/145 I just discovered the Charter for Compassion & it’s awesome! in reply to ylove #
- Retweeting @msfour: just found out about lexulous (old scrabulous) on facebook… it even saved my old games i hadn’t finished! hurray! #
- Remedial Whitehouse technology… “It is kind of like going from an Xbox to an Atari. Via WaPo: http://is.gd/gNr0 #
Powered by Twitter Tools.